Friday, June 18, 2010

Lindsay Lohan Has The Luck Of Satan

I guess the morning after her SCRAM went off.She went to her Probation Department for a urine test.

Anyways,this is the first time I ever heard of a urine test for alchohol???

She tested clean for alchohol,and that was that.

Ya know,in any other case there would have been the cops showing up at a persons door,for their SCRAM device going off.They'd be testing there blood within the hour.NOT giving them a piss test the following morning.

I could have drank a 12 pack of beer that night,and I'd of pass this test with flying colors as well.

The whole system is a joke when enforcing the laws on a celebrity at times.

The judges can be strict,but it's the other departments in the court system,that would just as soon let them all off the hook.

I also know the court system,and the jails there are overwhelmed in California.I'd rather have the dangerous criminals taking up the jail space,than the stupid ones.

I can tell you this much...I will not pay for anything Lindsay Lohan stars in.

She is not getting off the hook with the American Public.

No comments:

Post a Comment